Happieshop4u is a marketplace where you can sell your products directly to buyers across India. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Happieshop4u. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
What can be Sold on Happieshop4u
Happieshop4u is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they may or might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on Happieshop4u must be in good condition and best quality. Make sure all products are available at affordable and best price to customers and we expect wow experience to our Customers in price and products.
We request you to provide a range of tips and ensure that you keep your buyers happy. They cover areas such as the item description, your terms and conditions, shipping and handling charges, delivery times, communication, returns, and photos.
What Can't be Sold on Happieshop4u
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies. Happieshop4u may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Happieshop4u may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Happieshop4u statement. You can find more information about fees in seller agreement email.
Even if they otherwise meet our Marketplace criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our Intellectual Property policies are not allowed to be sold on Happieshop4u.
We strictly do not allow sellers raising money on behalf of a charity.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
At Happieshop4u, we value transparency. Transparency defines that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items and your business.
1. By selling on Happieshop4u, you agree that you will:
· Provide honest, accurate information in your seller account.
· Honour Happieshop4u Shop Policies.
· Accurately represent your items in Listings and valid product images.
· Respect the Intellectual Property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Happieshop4u.
· Not engage in fee avoidance.
· Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing Happieshop4u’s policies.
· Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
2. Communication with Other Happieshop4u sellers and customers.
You can use Happieshop4u chat or inquiry section to communicate directly with your buyers. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities:
· Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
· Harassing or abusing another customers or violating our Policy;
· Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
· Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
3. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Happieshop4u, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, chats, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our platform safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
· Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Policy;
· Obscene or vulgar;
· In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights
· False, deceptive, or misleading
4. Building a Positive Reputation through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Happieshop4u. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and of their purchase.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
· Contain private information;
· Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
· Violate our Policy;
· Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
· Contain advertising or spam;
· Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery carrier, Happieshop4u or a third party;
· Contain threats or extortion;
· Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
· Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
5. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Happieshop4u, you agree to:
· Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
· Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
· Honour the commitments you make as per Happieshop4u policies.
· If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify Happieshop4u and cancel the order.
· As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller satisfaction Level Standards.
6. Responding to Requests for Cancellations and Returns
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, seller has to intimate us and follow happieshop4u policies in order to go ahead with cancellations, returns and refunds.
7. Category Commission:
Clothing, Footwear, Jewelry, grooming, beauty, watches, accessories, Décor, Toys, Sports and travel, Mobile accessories, Computer Accessories & components , Cameras Accessories - 12%
Food, Grocery and Gourmet - 4%
In case of any other products category, a new category will be
added on request and respective commission will be notified.
8. Branded Products:
Sellers can sell branded products on our online marketplace platform by providing "Brand Authorization Letter", but only for selective categories. We follow strict process of brand authorization and verification in order to ensure that no fake/ copied/ defective/ refurbished/ low quality products are delivered to our customers and there is no Brand Infringement on our platform.
9. Cancellation & wrong Delivery charges-
In case of cancellation & wrong delivery of a order by seller, the seller will be charged 5% of the order amount.
10. Shipping -
· Shipment of the order will be done by seller end as per the delivery timeline.
· In Any circumstance hand delivery of products is not allowed.
· All vendors/sellers must use officially registered courier, transport and logistics services companies that are used for E-Commerce deliveries within India. While fulfilling orders the seller’s must give the proper step bt step process, confirmation and other related information to the marketplace i,e happieshop4u before dispatching the order and also furnish a delivery confirmation once the buyer receives the order.
· Happieshop4u reserves the right to cancel/nullify orders that are incorrectly delivered by the vendor/seller and if any of these regulations are not abided by.
· If in case of 5+ orders get Delayed shipping and SLA Breach in a month then seller account will be temporary suspended for 15 days to get the necessary arrangements in order to improve service.
11. Packaging and Shipment of Items-
Keeping your products safe and packaging them in a sanitized environment should be your number one priority. Ensuring complete hygiene will reduce the risk of communicable diseases.
Shipping fragile items safely is the responsibility of the seller. Here are a few tips on how to pack fragile items for shipping to ensure their safe delivery:
· Choose the right size of packaging that holds the item tightly in place, only leaving enough space for cushioning materials.
· Keep your items facing the right way. Some items may need to be placed upright while others need to be laid down to ensure maximum protection.
· For perishable food items like cookies, chocolates, melting items pack each item individually before placing them together. Also, keep heavier items at the bottom and lighter ones on top.
· Fill in any gaps with cushioning materials like bubble wrap, foam.
· Seal the package with sufficient thick and wide tape. The delivery address should be clearly visible. And invoice or manifest clearly printed.
· Label your package ‘Fragile’ (or with ‘Perishable Food Items’) on all sides and mark the upright position.
· Using sustainable packaging material is encouraged however due to the current ongoing COVID 19 threat.
12. Payment Cycle -
We at happieshop4u pays our sellers through direct NEFT transfers to registered bank account. Our payment cycle is 15 + 7 bank working days where seller will receive payment after completion of 15 days from the time of order received on website making sure that there should not be any return issues. As you increase business then your payment period is shortened.
· Happieshop4u marketplace commission includes (Payment gateway charges+GST@18%+TCs@1% on base price).
· Once the product is delivered to the customer, the payment will get processed.
· Payment is transferred every day except for bank holidays and it is processed during the banking hours only.
If In case of
Why haven’t you received your payout?
The transferred payment will reflect in your bank account within 7 bank working days after completion of 15 days’ time period. However, there might be some occasions when your payment is delayed. Your payment might be delayed due to the following reasons:
· Bank Holiday: If there is a bank holiday at the time of your payout, you will receive it within the next business day
· Account details: A recent change in your bank details might cause a delay in your payment. You can easily update your account details via sending email on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Do not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction you need to contact bank
· Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction as there may be minimum balance policy in your account.
· Based on Location: The bank declined based on location
· Downtime: All banks have their downtime. While some are scheduled and informed to customers in prior others are unscheduled. In case of a downtime message from the bank's end, you need to wait for next working days or you may need to contact bank
Email ID - email@example.com
For listing Third party service providers
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org